Decryptum Affiliate Program is easy and available for everyone. Whether you represent a company or just yourself - apply now and start earning referrer fees!
How It Works
You start with the Affiliate Application form. After your application has been approved, you are assigned a Referrer ID and instructions on how to link to decryptum.com are emailed to you.
The Referrer URLs we assign you will look like this:
ID in the URL allows us to track online orders placed by people who used your Referrer URL to enter Decryptum.com and reward you according to the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
Affiliate Program Terms And Conditions
- Passware reserves the right to accept or decline Referrer Application without explanation.
- Passware reserves the right to terminate a referrer's account at any time with immediate effect and not pay the commission if it's found that referrer is exercising any of the Improper Business Practices listed below.
- Passware reserves the right to change the rate of commission and/or the products included in the scheme, although we will not do so without giving prior notice to existing referrers.
- Passware will pay 20% commission on the net revenue (excludes sales tax, chargebacks or refunds) of sales identified as resulting from a referrer within 30 days of the referral (a cookie system is used to track which referrer a customer comes from and the cookie is the only recognized means of identifying a referral).
- Referrer fees are paid starting from the second sale, which means the first sale is not subject to commission payment.
- Payments will be made within 30 days of the end of each calendar quarter.
- Payment will be in US dollars, by check. Please ensure you can accept US dollar checks before joining the program. If your bank charges you for handling US dollar checks we regret that we cannot be responsible for those bank charges.
- If a customer has been referred from more than one site, commission will only be paid to the first referrer.
Improper Business Practices
Any referrer activities considered by Passware as improper are subject to the withholding referrer fees, termination of referrer account and legal prosecution to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Improper activities include, but are not limited to
- using unsolicited email (and/or spam) to promote Referrer's business or products sold
- linking to Decryptum.com from sites that contain sexually explicit or any indecent, obscene or clearly offensive material, promote any illegal activity, promote violence or discrimination
- providing customers with insufficient or misleading information about business, products, trademarks or copyrights
- any other method of promotion which, in our judgment, is likely to bring Passware into disrepute
Why Be A Referrer
Indeed, why should you be a Referrer when there is Decryptum.com where anyone can decrypt the files instantly?
The general answer is: because any effort you put into developing your referrer business (even if it's only putting a link to Decryptum.com) adds value and will be rewarded.
- regional sales - we have requests from local referrers from English-speaking countries; think what you can do in Germany, France, China, India...
- sales resulting from your main business (consulting, development, training, etc.)
- local community sales
- offline sales - you can collect orders by phone and process them yourself online
Besides these obvious ideas, you can create your very own way of being a successful referrer.
Try It Now
The easiest way to figure out how Referrer Program works is to try it. Why not apply if it's so easy? Did we tell you that joining Referrer Program is free? No investment is necessary to start earning referrer fees!
Apply now, get your Referrer ID, place a link from your web site and forget about it for a while... until you find a check in your mailbox.
With our generous fees even a single sale is worth spending 10 minutes on joining the Referrer Program. What's more, a single "accidental" sale is a good news, because it is very likely to happen again. From that moment you start thinking about achieving a few more sales, and this is how business grows!